In accordance with European Directive 2011/83, transposed in Italy by Legislative Decree of 3 December 2013, the customer has the right to terminate the purchase contract for any reason, without explanation.
The right of withdrawal may be exercised by the client within 14 days of receipt of the goods purchased. The customer must notify myMartial.com the will to exercise this right.
You may exercise this right only the client-consumer, or the natural person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activities and therefore does not indicate in the order form a reference to VAT.
- Can not exercise the right of withdrawal customers who purchase with VAT.
- The withdrawal can not be exercised in the event of the original packaging, all the elements in support of the product and anything else present in the original packaging.
- You can not exercise the withdrawal only on the product purchased.
1. Within 14 days from the date of delivery of the goods, the consumer must send a notice by registered mail with return receipt to
Piazza San Giusto 9
52100 Arezzo (AR)
and must include the IDENTIFICATION NUMBER associated with your request. To get it you just mail firstname.lastname@example.org
2. After the application has received the registered letter by MyMartial.com on the notice of withdrawal from the purchase contract, the Customer Service of the company will contact the customer via email to accept the request and confirm the possible delivery of the package.
3. The goods must be packed carefully to prevent damage during shipping. It must be used in its original packaging and the product must be complete with everything in origin content. We suggest to ship by insured courier.
4. The customer must take care of shipping and has responsibility for the product during shipment. In case of loss, theft, or other the MyMartial.com reserves the right to charge for any damages incurred.
5. Within 14 days of acceptance of the termination by MyMartial.com the customer must send the product by courier.
MyMartial.com will verify the integrity of the goods and the presence of all the products in support of the original product.
The company will reimburse all payments received from the consumer, which may include the costs of delivery, without undue delay and in any case within 14 days from the day you received the products subject to the request of withdrawal. The company will perform the reimbursement using the same means of payment used by the customer for the initial transaction, unless the consumer has expressly agreed otherwise and provided that this does not incur any fees as consequence of refund.
The consumer is solely responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and operations of the assets.
To establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, the consumer should only handle and inspect them in the same manner as he would be allowed to do in a shop. As a result, during the withdrawal period, the consumer should handle and inspect the goods with care.
If the product is damaged during transport, MyMartial.com will inform the customer of what happened (within five working days from receipt of product in their stores), to allow the customer to immediately file a complaint against the carrier of his choice and obtain a refund of the product value (if insured by the customer).